- Ph.D. in Geography, Texas A&M University, 2020
- M.S. in Geoscience, Rice University, 2015
- B.S. in Geophysics, Tongji University, 2012
- 2022-present: Rising Stars in Clean Energy Postdoctoral Fellow
- Modeling electric and hydrogen fuel cell pathways for light-duty vehicles, to meet climate targets
- 2021-present: Postdoctoral Fellow
- Developing Carbon Monitor Cities: A near-real-time daily global CO2 emission dataset at city level
- Developing OpenPit-AI
- Studying low-carbon transitions of cities in China
- Investigating city-level carbon neutrality pathways in collaboration with Alibaba Group
- 2019-2020: Teaching Assistant
- Texas A&M University
- Taught and designed lab sections for GIS and remote sensing courses.
- 2016-2019: Research Assistant
- Texas A&M University
- Developed image processing and feature detection software for an agricultural radar system.
- Quantified carbon sequestration capabilities of genetically modified plants.
- Funded by the Department of Energy of United States.
- 2015-2016: Shaanxi Geology and Mining Group
- Developed geophysical data processing workflows and drafted project proposals.
- 2014-2014: Halliburton Landmark Graphics Corp
- Developed software workflows for DecisionSpace Geosciences and Well Seismic Fusion
- 2012-2013: Research Assistant
- Tongji University
- Collected and processed data for an ocean bottom seismometer array
- Studied the characteristics of microseism
- Scientific Programming and Modeling
- Python Matlab R SQL C++
- Data Science
- Machine Learning
- Big Spatio-temporal Datasets
- Geographic Information Systems
- Remote Sensing (Satellite, Radar)
- Machine learning (Stanford University online, 2015)
- Deep learning for computer vision (Nvidia, 2020)
Understanding Climate-Glacier Dynamics in the Karakoram Himalaya using Debris-Flux and Ablation Modeling
Poster at American Geophysical Union Fall Meeting, San Francisco, California
Greenhouse Gas Emission Reduction for Mining Fleets via Smart Dispatching Based on Deep Reinforcement Learning
Presentation at Annual Convention of the Canadian Institute of Mining, Metallurgy and Petroleum (CIM), Vancouver, BC, Canada
Online Presentation and Poster at Metrology for Climate Action Workshop 2022, Online